Friday, December 23, 2011

Stumbling upon Ulyana.

Ahhhhhhh, refreshing...

An exciting new find- Fabulous designer Ulyana Sergeenko, simply amazing. Exciting new pieces which work alone and create some fabulous pieces. You simply can't go wrong! The lovely thing about her pieces is how it embodies not only lady like glamour but, circular motions of a lady like shape. J'adore this.  It's defiantly inspired me, and after a some cheeky cocktails with the ladies this evening. I think that this evening has defiantly got me motivated for the new year! Set into gear more with plan vintage. Some buying dates in the diary, so I  can explore some fabulous haunts, all suggestions welcome. I'll fully report back on my return.

Ciao for now... and be sure to get hooked on some classic black and whites this christmas. My paps favourite 'Its a Wonderful life' may be one of mine and I'm also thinking the Audrey hepburn box set. Oh how I love a bit of Audrey.

Anyways I shall leave you with Ulyana pictures (see above), nighty night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment